It is that time of the year again when the Fluoride Action Network spends the month of December raising funds to ensure our ability to carry on next year’s work. FAN is thinking big for 2016 and we are going to need as much support as possible to raise the funds needed to make these projects possible.
Our fundraising goal this year is $200,000 by midnight PT Dec 31!
If you are donating by check, please make it payable to Fluoride Action Network and mail to: FAN, c/o Connett, 104 Walnut Street, Binghamton NY 13905.
The “12 days of Christmas” competition
Its very simple just make a donation of $20 or more and send us your guess of the total for donations and donors we will reach by our deadline (email: firstname.lastname@example.org ). The closest to this total dollar amount will win (in the event of a tie the one closer to the total number of donors wins).
There are TWELVE prizes (one added each day like the carol, 12 days of Christmas). So far we have the following prizes
1) A presentation by Michael or Paul Connett in your community (FAN will pay air fare anywhere in North America and half anywhere else).
2) 10 copies of the prize-winning videotapeFluorideGate, donated by Dr. David Kennedy.
3) 1 deck of playing cards donated by FAN’s Science Director Chris Neurath. These cards have on their playing surface 52 reasons for ending fluoridation, with two jokers who disagree (the ADA and the CDC).
4) A copy of The Case Against Fluoride signed by co-author donated by Paul Connett, Senior Advisor to FAN.
5) 10 bumper stickers (Fluoride: Not in My Water) donated by Ellen Connett, Managing Director of FAN.
6 ) A nicely packaged copy of the 28 minute video Professional Perspectives on Water Fluoridation from FAN Director Michael Connett.
The following premiums are available:
|Item #||Description||Donation Amount|
|1||FAN Bumper Sticker
Made in the U.S.A.
|FREE WITH ANY DONATION
You need to let us know if you want this. Send your mailing address to
|2||FAN Coffee Mug
Union Made in the U.S.A.
$51, all other
|3||One poster for $11 for U.S. & Canada ($15 for others).
Three posters for $22 ($30 for others)
|3||BOOK: The Case Against Fluoride
(2010, Chelsea Green)
Signed by Paul Connett, one of the authors,
and Director of FAN
|4||BOOK: The Zero Waste Solution
(2013, Chelsea Green)
Signed by Paul Connett, author,
and Director of FAN
|5||DVD: Professional Perspectives on Water Fluoridation. FAN’s most popular DVD. 28:47 minutes.
|6||DVD: The Fluoride Deception. An Interview with Christopher Bryson.
A fabulous FAN interview with Bryson. 28:40 minutes. This would be a super holiday gift.
|7||Deck of Cards||$30|
Thank you for your support!
from the Team at FAN