Register to join: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7m6Scf_QSWWzZYohMoYk4Q
The American Dental Association is celebrating 75 Years of Community Water Fluoridation in the United States through a series of webinars throughout July 2020. This is the fourth of four webinars in the 75th Anniversary of Community Water Fluoridation ADA Webinar Series. We are honored to have Dr. Myron Allukian, Jr. join us for this panel!
The focus of this panel presentation is to learn from experts about speaking to audiences about community water fluoridation at public hearings, during grassroots campaigns, or at city council meetings. They are all leaders in their state when it comes to taking the best information and tailoring it to a local audience. Their expertise includes state fluoridation initiatives, local hearings, letter writing campaigns, and responding to difficult questions by those hesitant about this public health practice.
- Dr. Howard Pollick, Health Sciences Clinical Professor – UCSF School of Dentistry
- Dr. Jayanth Kumar, California State Dental Director
- Dr. John Fisher, Immediate Past Chair – Better Oral Health for Massachusetts Coalition
- Dr. Myron Allukian Jr., Past President – American Public Health Association
From attending this presentation, attendees will be able to:
- Respond to campaigns related to community water fluoridation with the perspective of strategic partnership
- Know next steps when a fluoride challenge begins in their community
- Locate the best information to mobilize a grassroots campaign
This course is worth 1 CE Hour