We have some exciting news to share, but before we get to that I’d like to urge you to keep an eye on our bulletins this week. In an upcoming email, I’ll be sharing some important–and very positive–updates on our federal lawsuit against the U.S. EPA. Progress is again being made in the court case, and the next status hearing is only weeks away.
We’ll also be sharing a bulletin on the first every randomized controlled trial (RCT) on water fluoridation. RCTs are considered the gold-standard of research, and despite more than 75 years of proponents claiming strong scientific evidence of safety and effectiveness, neither of these claims are true. This experiment will also be targeting vulnerable citizens at their most vulnerable stage of brain development. We’ll fill you in on how FAN has been working with citizens and professionals in the study region to protect and defend the children being targeted.
A Huge Donor Challenge!
Since Friday, we’ve raised $380 from 8 donors, bringing our total to $21,345 from 103 donorson our way to our goal of raising $180,000 from 1000 donors by midnight on December 31st. A huge thank you to everyone who has donated in this December fundraiser. Every donation counts, and it’s nice to see we’ve already surpassed the 100 donor mark. It’s heartwarming to see both new names and old friends who’ve supported us for years. THANK YOU!
THE CHALLENGE: A donor reached out to FAN on Friday with a new exciting pledge to give our fundraising campaign a much-needed boost. They’ll be watching our progress and have offered to DOUBLE THE NEXT $10,000 IN DONATIONS. This means that your donation will have double the impact over the next few days!
We are grateful for these amazing supporters and team members who fight to see FAN succeed, and we are blessed to have all of you who have worked on this cause so tirelessly for so many years. Thank you is simply not enough for all you do.
If you’d like to help us put the “fun” in fundraiser and make a doubling-pledge, or come up with your own donation challenge, please feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Make A Tax-Deductible Donation
NOTE: A few supporters have asked why their receipts say “American Health Studies Project, Inc” and not Fluoride Action Network. First, sorry for the confusion; I’ve updated our receipts and donation confirmations to include “Fluoride Action Network.” But please note that FAN is an official project of the American Environmental Health Studies Project (AEHSP) – a registered non-profit (501c3) organization. This allows us to make donations tax-deductible. 100% of all donations will go towards our work ending fluoridation.
- You can make your donation online using either our new secure fundraising page: https://fluoridealert.networkforgood.com/projects/176427-everyday-giving
- Or our original secure fundraising page if your computer browser is a bit older: https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/1415005
*Recurring Donations: One way to make a fairly large donation manageable is to spread it over the year by pledging so much a month. A pledge of $10 a month gives us $120 a year and a pledge of $25 a month gives us a massive $300! These recurring donations also add a solid rock on which we can build each year.
**If you should experience difficulty in donating online, or would like to donate over the phone, please call Network For Good at 1-888-284-7978 and press option 3 to make your donation.
- You can also donate by check, payable and addressed to:
Fluoride Action Network
PO Box 85
North Sutton, NH 03260
- Text to donate: When you text GIVE or DONATE to 603-704-4125 you will receive a link to complete your donation over your phone.
- Corporate Match Programs: Some corporations will match tax deductible donations made by their employees to some nonprofits. The Fluoride Action Network qualifies for this program. If your employer participates, here is the information to provide to your corporate finance staff: American Environmental Health Studies Project, Inc. (EIN#: 62-1599535)
Fluoride Action Network