Fluoride Action Network

Moms2B: Contact Your State Legislator

May 11th, 2018

Your state legislator can introduce a bill requiring public water companies to notify parents of this risk during pregnancy, or consider replacing fluoridation with an alternative oral health policy (like the Childsmile program in Scotland) that reduces the health risk to children.  They can also put pressure on state drinking water and publish health agencies to take action.

Please stay tuned as this page will be updated with additional information, tools, and materials over the next 24-hours.

See also:

Social Media Campaign
Educate Your Local Media Outlets
Letter-to-Editor Campaign
Contact Your State Legislator
Educate Your Local Decision Makers
Local Screenings of our Videos and PSAs