Navajo County Public Health Services District has received funding from the Navajo/Apache First Things First Regional Partnership Council to provide free fluoride varnish applications to all children 0-5 years of age.
For more information, call Robin House, oral health educator at 928-524-4750 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fluoride helps strengthen teeth to reduce cavities. It can even repair the early stages of tooth decay before the decay becomes visible.
Fluoride varnish is quick, painless and easily applied by a registered dental hygienist, who will also complete an oral health assessment on each child.
The following dates have been scheduled:
• Aug. 15: from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dr. Bennett’s office in Lakeside
• Aug. 16: from 9-11 a.m. at Ehmke’s Child Haven Preschool in Show Low.
• Aug. 16: from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Tracy’s Childcare in Linden.
• Aug. 18: from 9-11 a.m. at Parkside Quality Childcare in Taylor.
• Aug. 31 from 9-11 a.m. at Living Hope Childhood Center in Springerville.