2018 – March. Water Fluoridation. Health monitoring report for England 2018. Public Health England.
2017 – November. Hydrogen Fluoride and Hydrochloric Acid (HF) Incident Management. PHE publications gateway number: 2014790
2016 – March. Improving oral health: a community water fluoridation toolkit for local authorities. Public Health England. PHE publications gateway number: 201 5737.
2015 – January. The State of Children’s Oral Health in England. Faculty of Dental Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
2014 – September. Oral health survey of three-year-old children 2013. A report on the prevalence and severity of dental decay. Dental public health epidemiology programme. Public Health England.
2014 – March 25. Water fluoridation. Health monitoring report for England 2014. Public Health England.
2006 – A Review of the Toxicity and Environmental Behaviour of Hydrogen Fluoride in Air. Environment Agency.
2000 – The York Review: Fluoridation of Drinking Water: a Systematic Review of its Efficacy and Safety
- Comprehensive, Peer-Review Critique of York study by Paul Connett, PhD
- Review by Assoc. Editor of the British Medical Journal
- British Lord Criticizes Dental Community for Misinforming Public about York Review
- See more reviews
- Sept 14, 2002: Crtique of the MRC report published in the British Medical Journal
- Sept 27, 2002: Critique by Lord Edward Baldwin
Reports commissioned by the South Central Strategic Health Authority
2009 – Critical appraisal of “Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA’s standards.” By Bazian Ltd.
Report commissioned by Hampshire County Council