Cincinnati – The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today issued a Request for Quotation (RFQ) for engineering and operations technical services to support the Portsmouth Paducah Project Office and the oversight of operations of the Depleted Uranium Hexafluoride (DUF6) Conversion Project located in Paducah KY, and Portsmouth OH. The RFQ is for a Time-and-Materials Task Order for three years with two one-year option periods. The estimated contract value is approximately $15 – 20 million.
The RFQ will solicit a small business contractor under General Services Administration (GSA) Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services.
The successful contractor will provide the following services: Project and Operation Support To DUF6:
• Administrative and Records Management Services
• Information Technology Services
• Safeguards and Security
• Public Affairs and Community Relations
• Project Integration and Change Control and Performance Management
• Nuclear Material Management
• Nuclear Safety Basis
• Quality Assurance
• Environmental Risk Assessment
• Environment, Safety, and Health Support
Information on this RFQ can be found at www.fedconnect.net.