Top 20 countries in population potentially affected by fluoride concentrations in groundwater greater than 1.5mg/L. From Global analysis and prediction of fluoride in groundwater by Podgorski J & Berg M, Nature Communications, August 2022.
Reports are organized into the following categories:
- United States – both Government & Non-government reports.
- United States – The National Toxicology Program
- United States – Fluoride Action Network submissions and reports
- United States – FAN: THE TSCA LAW SUIT & Timeline (2016-present)
- United States – Papers by Kathleen Thiessen, PhD
- European Union
- Fluoride Action Network submissions
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- World Health Organization | United Nations
If a report is not listed here that you believe should be included, please email us.